Effective: February 1, 2008
BestMexicanFoods.com is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Indeed, protection of your data is one of the key success criteria by which we measure our performance.
BestMexicanFoods.com would like its visitors to feel secure that their personal data is properly managed. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Best Mexican Foods. If you do not receive acknowledgment of your inquiry or your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should then contact Netcougar.com. Netcougar.com will then serve as a liaison with Best Mexican Foods to resolve your concerns.
This document discloses the privacy practices for www.BestMexicanFoods.com including:
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected
- What organization is collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under BestMexicanFoods’s control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
1. Under 18s: We ask that minors (under 18 years of age) do not submit any personal information to us.
2. Information We Collect: Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and personalized experience while using our services. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our service to make your experience easier and quicker.
To fully use our services, you may need to contact us using our online registration form, where you will be required to provide us with your contact information (e.g. e-mail address). We automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our site. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis.
Using the Site’s web server log files, we use IP addresses to analyze trends, track users’ movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), what browser and operating system you are using, your IP address etc.
From time to time our site may request information from users via surveys, contests or for a particular service (e.g. newsletter). Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested will include contact information (as supplied to the site by completing the contact us form and supplementary information on your professional interests, opinions and preferences (e.g. choice of software, working practices, opinions on industry issues, feedback on the E-consultancy.com website). We will use the contact information to notify winners. We will not publish winners’ details on the site though on request we will provide details of any winners’ name and organization. If the survey or contest has a sponsor then we will share information given by entrants with the sponsor.
3. Our Use of Your Information: We use personally identifiable information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyse site usage, to improve our content and product offerings and to customise our site’s content, layout, and services. We believe these uses allow us to improve our site and better tailor it to meet our users’ needs.
We use your e-mail address to send you newsletters or other communications (for example, coupons or special events) that you have requested from the site. Out of respect for our users we offer an opt-out (see 4. below).
We use information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Site, to resolve any disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our User Agreement. At times, we may look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular on rare occasions we may evaluate your information to look for users using multiple User IDs or email masquerading.
Your Personal Information is stored in our databases, which are located in the US.
4. Opt-Out of Email Communications: You can let us know that you are no longer interested in receiving emails from this site. By contacting us at bestmexicanfoods.com
By way of example (without limiting the foregoing), we may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
As a general proposition, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party.
Advertisers – We do aggregate personally identifiable information and disclose such information in aggregate to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to personally identify you.
Legal Requests – BestMexicanFoods.com cooperates with law enforcement inquiries and other third parties to enforce laws, intellectual property and other rights. Local, and international law enforcement agents can request and may receive your personally identifiable information.
Suppliers and Other Service Providers – From time to time we use third party Suppliers and Service Providers to facilitate our services. Where any Service Provider collects information directly from you (such as the situation where we ask a Service Provider to conduct a survey for us) you will be notified of the involvement of the Supplier or Service Provider, and all information disclosures you make will be strictly optional.
6. “Tell a friend” services: BestMexicanFoods.com may offer services whereby you can e-mail site content (for example, information on tacos or tortillas) to a friend or colleague. This will involve entering the e-mail address of your friend. We do not use the e-mail addresses you enter for any purpose other than to send your e-mail. We do not rent or sell these e-mail addresses.